How Moneytree, Inc. Uses Your Information
What does Moneytree, Inc. Do With Your Personal Information?
What personal information does Moneytree collect from you?
- Information received from you on applications or other forms you complete, such as your name, address, Social Insurance Number, information from your driver’s licence (or other ID), account information, and other such information.
- Transaction information with us such as account balance, cheque cashing history, payment history and account usage.
- Information related to your transactions with us that we receive from other parties, such as references, employers and financial institutions.
- Email addresses of customers who send us email.
For what purposes does Moneytree use your personal information?
- To collect credit and related financial information from credit reporting agencies and from other parties.
- To share information on your dealings with us with credit reporting agencies in order to collect money that you owe us and to allow credit reporting agencies to create a credit report.
- To determine your financial situation to provide financial services you have requested.
- To collect obligations owed to Moneytree.
- To share information with our bankers or other service providers as required to complete transactions that you have requested.
- To share information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies as required or permitted by law.
How does Moneytree protect your personal information?
- We restrict access to personal information about you to employees, select contractors, or other parties who need to know that information so that we can provide products and services that you have requested, to assist in collection of obligations owed to Moneytree, or to assist in the investigation of suspected crime or fraud.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Other Important Information
Information you provide to Moneytree will be transferred to the United States for processing and storage. As a result, your personal information will be subject to the laws of the United States and may be subject to disclosure to law enforcement and governmental agencies under a lawful order made in the United States.
Licence Number 52094
For Customer Service, please contact us at 1-800-745-1011.